Monday, September 6, 2010

Diapers Deal!



For all of you who use the Pampers points for the Gifts to Grow program here could be a great deal for you! For 150 Pampers points you can get a $3 off Diapers.com code. You can use as many of these as you want on one order! And when you spend $49 you get free shipping too! I've had a huge box full of my diapers packaging and I've been behind on entering my codes in. So I sat down this afternoon and entered in almost 2000 points worth!! Head over here to see a list of codes you can enter too - about 300 worth!

I was able to get 2 boxes of pullups (over 150 total) for only $19!

Be sure to shop through ebates to earn some cash back to sweeten this deal further! And when you check out at Diapers.com be sure to use my referral code: MXXR2598

Thanks to my friend Kim for pointing this deal out to me today!<>

No comments:

Post a Comment