Thursday, September 9, 2010

Bandito Chili Dogs

So I'm pretending that Fall is here! One of my kick-off Fall recipes I make each year are Bandito Chili Dogs. My husband loves them and once the cooler weather arrives, he requests them often!




Bandito Chili Dogs

- 1 pack of hot dogs

- 2 (15 oz) cans of Chili No-Beans (you can use the kind with beans too - I use whatever is on sale so typically it has beans lol)

- 1 can of Cheddar Cheese Soup

- 1 (4 oz) can of green chiles drained (optional - I usually leave out)

- some diced onion (optional - we aren't onion people so I leave this out)

- Cheddar Cheese and Corn Chips for topping

- Hot Dog Buns

Place the hotdogs, chili and soup in crock pot. Stir together - cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve up however you like - over buns or fritos - and Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment