Monday, September 6, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 9/6



Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with family, friends and perhaps barbeques?! We took advantage of our day off work and just relaxed at home - it was very nice!

Here is my menu for this week!

Monday - We finally made Open Faced Texas Burgers - they were quite good, I'll get a recipe up soon!
Tuesday - Bandito Chili Dogs
Wednesday - Macaroni and Cheese and sandwiches
Thursday - Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas (I'm making a double batch will fill 4 pans - 1 to eat and 3 to freeze for later!)
Friday - Hopefully going to a high school football game so will probably do sandwiches
Saturday - Italian Stuffed Shells (recipe to come for this as well and I'm also making 4 pans of this to freeze!)
Sunday - Did you know Sunday is Grandparents Day? Just thought I'd throw that out there lol so hopefully we'll get to have a family dinner with my parents.

Be sure to head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie every week to see hundreds of other bloggers weekly menus and recipes as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment