Friday, September 3, 2010

LABOR DAY DEALS

Anyone feel like shopping this weekend??!! I know I do!

Here are some Labor Day deals available this weekend!


GAP: TODAY ONLY online you can get 25% off your purchase plus free shipping when you spend $50. Just use these codes: GPLABORDAY and GAPSHIP50. After today the % off goes down - 20 then 15 then 10. So buy today to save the most! And don't forget to shop through EBATES - for a very limited time you get 10% cash back when you shop at GAP!!




GYMBOREE: Gymboree is having their 30% off Fill a Bag Sale. This is availabe in stores and online!



THE CHILDRENS PLACE: They're having $5 days - lots of tops from baby on up for only $5! This is instore and online and if you shop online be sure to go through Ebates to earn 3% cash back! And again shipping is free when you spend $50 as well with this code: FSLABORDAY


KOHLS: Kohls has a lot of clothes on clearance and be sure to print this 15% off coupon to take with you! Or if you wanna shop online - use code THANKYOU15 and don't forget to shop through Ebates where you'll earn 2% cash back!



I'm sure there are a lot of more sales going on at many places - this is just where I get my emails from - can you tell I love kids clothes! lol - So much more fun to shop for them than for myself though!

No comments:

Post a Comment