Friday, September 3, 2010

Homeland

Has anyone been to Homeland in Haysville? I've gone twice now and I think I'll head out there tomorrow as well. It's a bit of a drive BUT they double coupons up to a value of $1 to $2! So those $1 coupons go a lot further out there! You will need to get a shoppers card (just like a Dillons card) but it takes about 1 minute to get it when you get there!

Here's a pic and totals of my trip there last week:



I spent $47.18 on 55 items and saved $98 (69%)

Here are a few of the deals to be had there this week if anyone is interested in going!

Bestlife Buttery Spread or Spray: .99
Use $1 off coupon from 7/11 or 8/29 RP
FREE

Keebler Cookies $1.99
Use $1/1 here
FREE

Wisk Laundry Detergent $3.99
Use $3/1 from 8/29 RP
$.99!

Saturday only there is a produce sale going on too! Bananas for 39c/lb, Peaches for 59c/lb, Dole Salad 99c/each

For lots more deals (inc free items!) check out the matchup my friend has on her blog here!

No comments:

Post a Comment