Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 8/23


Be sure to head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie where every monday hundreds of bloggers link up their weekly menus - they've all been a huge inspiration to me and I'm always finding new recipes this way!

This week we're keeping it simple! I wanna take a day trip to Kansas City with my best friend in a couple weeks so I'm saving every penny I can so we can hit the outlet stores there and get fall/winter clothes for the kids! So we're gonna try to get the grocery budget as low as we can go! Stephen and Ella would be fine with macaroni and hotdogs every night, it's me that will be sacrificing lol

Monday - Steaks (we have a couple thawed and need to use 'em up!)
Tuesday - Ellas 3rd birthday! She wants Cheesy Rice for dinner and chocolate cake for desert!
Wednesday - Beanie Weenies
Thursday - Bean Tostadas and Rice
Friday - Macaroni and Cheese
Saturday - Spaghetti
Sunday - Hot Dogs and Deviled eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment