Monday, June 7, 2010

Swag Days of Summer!!


If you haven't hopped on the swagbucks bandwagon yet I'd suggest doing so today! Today is the start of the Swag Days of summer and every 7th search wins 25 swagbucks! So the more you search the better chance you'll have of being a big winner! Plus if you sign up today only you'll get 30 swagbucks for signing up and an additional 20 swagbucks for entering this code at sign up: SUMMEROFSWAG Be sure to go here to sign up!

If you are unfamiliar with swagbucks, it's a seach engine similar to google or yahoo. BUT when you search you can win swagbucks! (I typically win every 5-10 searches). I have been using swagbucks for about 3 months and have almost 3000 swagbucks! I could trade them in now for some Amazon cards (those start at 450 swagbucks) or Target giftcards or hundreds of other items but I'm saving up for some high value giftcards so I can buy a Wii :)

So what are you waiting for?!?!?! Start searching and winning today!

No comments:

Post a Comment