Monday, June 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



Monday - Spaghetti w/ meat sauce and garlic bread
Tuesday - The kids and I are going to a Pampered Chef party at my moms and will eat there, hubby gets leftovers
Wednesday - BLTTs - Bacon Lettuce Tomato and Turkey sandwiches - so yummy!
Thursday - Tostadas
Friday - Grilled Chicken and Macaroni
Saturday and Sunday - will be in Kansas City for a family reunion and bday celebration for my dad so lots of meals out. I better look for some coupons for restaurants we want to go to!! :)

To see over 300 menu plans from around the blogs go here!

1 comment:

  1. ohh BLTTs.. yummo! enjoy your family time a reunion sounds great wish my family did stuff like that-I am always so jealous when I read of big family gatherings--we cant even get family to come out for a wedding..drama rama..I digress.. have a great time!

    ReplyDelete