Sunday, May 2, 2010

Welcome!

Hello!

I started couponing over a year ago and have become addicted! I get a shopping high when I can walk away from a store shaving $100 or more off my total all thanks to coupons! I keep track of the amounts I spend and save and have a goal for the total of this year to have saved more than I have spent! I'm sitting at an average of 30% savings right now so over the next 7 months I hope to hit my goal! Please check back on my blog often as I will be updating it daily with online coupon deals and store coupon to ad matchups. I'll have weekly Target deals on by every Monday and Dillons every Wednesday! I also intend to put my weekly dinner menu up every Monday! Which will hopefully inspire me to make more of a variety of meals and possibly give you all some new meal ideas as well!

If you have any questions regarding couponing or have questions about specific deals - leave me a comment and I'll be happy to help!

Enjoy!

Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment