Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dollar General trip 5-5

So this was the first time I went to my local Dollar Tree (in Andover). I only took a few coupons with me of items I knew I wanted and would be very cheap. But I looked around and found quite a few other items that would be free or close to free with coupons as well. I'll probably start going every couple weeks for snack and cleaning products.

Here is what I got today



2 2-liters of 7-Up = $1 each
2 bags Lays Kettle Chips = $3 each
1 Glass Plus Cleaner = $2
2 packs Lance Peanut Butter Crackers = $1 each
1 Toy Story 2 Seek and Find book = $1

Total before coupons = $13

Coupons I used:
2 $1/1 7-Up
B1G1 Lays Kettle Chips
$1/1 Glass Plus Cleaner
2 $1/1 Lance crackers

Total spent after tax: $5.82 - 58% savings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment