Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dillons Deals 9/14 - 9/20


Sorry I haven't been around to get Dillons deals up. Life has been crazy with my daycare and my oldest starting school. Plus I just haven't been thrilled by Dillons deals at all in the last month or so. Very few good deals (in my opinion!) and honestly I haven't done too much grocery shopping because of it. We went crazy at Sams a few weeks ago and it's pretty much held us since! BUT I'm back to working on a few Dillons deals this week! Happy Shopping :)

Red Seedless Grapes - $1.29/lb

Dillons Milk - $2.99/gallon

Mission Flour Tortillas (10 ct) - $1.50
Use $.55/1 ecoupon
Final Price: $.95


*There is a Kick Off to Savings Mega Event happening this week*
**Buy any 10 participating items and get $5 off your order. The following prices reflect the $.50/item discount**

Kraft Easy Mac cups - $.49

Nabisco Snack cups - $.49

Kraft or Bullseye BBQ Sauce - $.49

Fuze drinks - $.69

7Up/A&W brand 2 liters - $.89

Del Monte canned fruit - $.95

Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables - $.99

Simply Juice or Lemonade (individual size) - $.99

Boulder Canyon Potato Chips - $.99

There are more items including Gen Mills Cereal, Nabisco crackers/cookies, Stouffers, bags of candy (Halloween is right around the corner) and lunch meat. To see the Dillons ad go here!

No comments:

Post a Comment