Monday, May 9, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 5/9


This weeks menu is similar to last weeks. Lots of salad, chicken but I'm throwing in a pasta meal as well. It's suddenly gone from 70 degrees here to 100. And I want simple fast meals that aren't going to heat up my house!

Monday - Chef Salad

Tuesday - Roasted Garlic Parmesan Fettucine w/ broccoli

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken (using lemon herb marinade)w/ salad

Thursday - Crockpot Chicken Tacos (those got pushed back from last week, my son had busted his gums above his top teeth so we all had a much 'mushier meal' that day - mashed potatos and macaroni lol)

Friday - I'm going to my brothers college graduation so hubby is in charge of the kids. They will probably gril Hot Dogs or do fast food!

Saturday - Graduation party for my brother so we'll be eating at my parents

For hundreds of great menu plans check out I'm an Organizing Junkie each week!

No comments:

Post a Comment