Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/3


Hello New Year! Here is my first menu of 2011! I got a Kitchenaid Mixer for Christmas (thanks to my best friend!!) and a big new 6 qt crockpot from my mom and for my birthday my mama also got me a Mixer cookbook and crockpot cookbook (how perfect is that!?)! SO I hope to try out many new recipes this year using my new toys! This week I already had most of what I needed for simple meals on hand in the pantry so I'll try some experimenting next week!

Monday - We have a bday party to go to - will eat there

Tuesday - Spaghetti, green beans and garlic bread

Wednesday - Black bean and rice burritos

Thursday - Chicken pasta skillet meal (one of the TGIF meals I got for $1 at Target a while back lol)

Friday - Cheeseburger Macaroni and broccoli

I have not planned Sat and Sun - I plan on shopping fri night for next weeks groceries so I'll get meals for the weekend then as well. I'm hosting a baby shower for my sister in law on sunday so I'll be spending a good chunk of next weeks grocery money on food for that - another reason I love having a full pantry from stocking up on items when I can get them for free! :)

For hundreds of other menu plan ideas be sure to visit I'm an Organizing Junkie for the Menu Plan Monday link-up!

No comments:

Post a Comment