Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1/17


Last week we had a lot of soup lol and bent our budget a bit to eat out a couple times. At the time I thought yeah I would rather eat out but thinking back, I so wish I would have made what I had planned and not swayed. One meal hubby didn't want because we were out of salsa and said he could not eat it without salsa, I should have just said, sorry - too bad lol and made it anyway instead of letting him grab fast food and spend $10 on food we didn't need. We're a work in progress but I know soon we'll be done with our eating out (esp if the new meals I make this week are as good as I think they will be!)

So, here is my menu for this week!

Monday - Chicken and Rice Casserole (from my new cookbook - will post recipe tomorrow!)

Tuesday - Crockpot macaroni and cheese

Wednesday - Chicken and Dumplings

Thursday - Kielbasa Soup (another new recipe -didn't get made last week -will post later this week)

Friday - Enchiladas

For hundreds of other menu plans this week head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment