Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday 10/4


Sorry life has been crazy these last few weeks and I haven't had as much to blog as I'd like and so I haven't done Menu Plan Monday for a couple weeks! I'm back though and ready to stick to a menu again! Fall has officially arrived here in Wichita, KS and I LOVE it! I'm breaking out my crockpot and already begging my hubby for a bigger one as well!

Be sure to head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to see hundreds of other bloggers weekly menu plans for some great recipe ideas!

Here is our menu plan for this week!

Monday - Grilling with friends - taking advantage of the semi-warm weather before we can't do this anymore this year!

Tuesday - Spaghetti and meatballs

Wednesday - Beef Enchiladas with Chips and Queso

Thursday - Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

Friday - Chili - perfect for tailgating the KMC - BC football game! Go Kapaun! :)

Saturday - Pizza - Papa Johns has 2 large 1 toppings for $10 so taking advantage of this deal :)

Sunday - Leftovers

1 comment:

  1. Chips and Queso are calling my name. That is one of my favorite appetizer/side dishes.

    ReplyDelete