Friday, July 16, 2010

Online Instant Win Games

So there are quite a few instant win games out right now where you can win free coupons, products, and a variety of prizes. Here are some of my favorites!

SOBE Heads or Tails Game
-I've been playing this for a few weeks now and have won 3 FREE coupons, a track-jacket and a ton of BOGO coupons. I've never lost, always win atleast a BOGO coupon!

Fla-Vor-Ice's Instant game: Flavor Finder
-I have not won this either but it just started! It's very quick and easy to play and this game runs through 8/23!


Pace Picante Sauce/Salsa Instant Win Game

-I've yet to win the free jar of Pace yet but I know many who have. This game ends July 31st so you've still got a couple weeks to play!

Play-doh Instant win game!
-I haven't won a big prize but have been able to print a coupon each time I spin. This game is running through Sept. 30th. The coupons are on rotation and have an expiration date of one week after you print them. So if you won't be using the coupon within a week of playing, wait and in a week or two it will be the coupon of the day again!
**Through this saturday, ToysRUs has play-doh play sets B1G1 50% off. I used a $5 off Ice Cream Shoppe coupon and $5 off Burger Builder coupon from this game and was able to get them for only $6 each! My almost 3 yr old LOVES play-doh and all the tools she can use with the playdoh are her favorite part. She's gonna love getting these for her bday presents and I love that I was able to get 2 for less than the price of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment