Monday, June 21, 2010

Another crazy week!

Wow! Maybe summer isn't the best time to kick off a blog lol! I promise I'll work on posting more great deals for all of you as well as ad matchups and my shopping trips! I've just been go-go-go these past few weeks and I'm hoping life will slow down a little bit now!


One thing I wanted to be sure to mention to everyone is one of my favorite sites to shop through - Ebates.com! I use ebates every time I make an online purchase. Whether it's for Diapers.com (enter this referral code MXXR2598 when you visit diapers.com and you'll get $10 off your first order!), Children's Place, Dell or even Shutterfly! You earn cash back on all your purchases and every quarter they'll send you a check or paypal the money you've earned! I just got my first check in the mail this past weekend for $14.45. I know it doesn't sound like much but that's extra money back in my pocket on things I was buying anyway! Sign up now and start earning while you shop today!

No comments:

Post a Comment